Unisys OS2200 Mainframe Migration
Asysco Migration Technology (AMT) helps you migrate from a Unisys OS2200 mainframe to an x86 based, cloud-ready environment.
Unisys 2200 mainframes are also known as Clearpath Dorado and run the OS2200 operating system.
We deal with every corner of the mainframe environment: the applications, batch processing, and the actual data in the mainframe databases. Asysco migrates the following for Unisys Dorado – OS2200 mainframes (among others):
- COBOL (DMS, DPS)
- LINC / EAE / ABS / Agile Business Suite
- Executive Control Language (ECLs)
- Flat files
- Data based DMS/RDMS schemas and subschemas
The Unisys 2200 mainframe migration project includes the conversion of:
- Online screens to web-based screens
- ECLs to PowerShell or Python
- Indexed sequential/flat files as indexed sequential/flat files
- The DMS/RDMS schemas/subschemas and data to MS SQL, Oracle or DB2
- Code can either be rehosted (keep COBOL) or refactored to C#.NET or Java
The result is a modern, optimized and effective target environment that no longer locks you in or holds you back. An infrastructure that is fit for purpose again.
Click here for a reference.