Unisys A-Series Mainframe Migration
Asysco Migration Technology (AMT) helps you with your Unisys A-Series mainframe migration to an x86 based, cloud-ready environment.
Unisys A-Series mainframes are also known as Clearpath Libra and run the MCP operating system.
We deal with every corner of the mainframe environment: the applications, batch processing, and the actual data in the mainframe databases. Asysco migrates the following for Unisys A-Series MCP mainframes (among others):
- LINC / EAE / ABS (Agile Business Suite)
- Workflow Language (WFLs)
- X-GEN, COGEN
- Flat files
- Data based on the DMSII DASDL descriptions or Keyed-IO file
The Unisys A-Series mainframe migration project includes the conversion of:
- Online screens to web based screens
- WFLs to PowerShell or Python
- Indexed sequential/flat files as indexed sequential/flat files
- The DMSII DASDL and data to MS SQL, Oracle or DB2.
- Code can either be rehosted (keep COBOL) or refactored to C#.NET or Java
For a reference click here.