Would you like to be responsible for the quality assurance of migration technology that transforms legacy “mission-critical systems” of Enterprise Business Customers to high-tech solutions? That’s exactly what a Test Engineer at Asysco does.
Based in Coevorden, the Netherlands, we want to expand the Asysco test team with a (Senior) Test Engineer. As a Test Engineer, you ensure the quality of the AMT Product by using test applications and automated test tools. You are responsible for monitoring and extending automatic daily test cycles. Are you the one to make the AMT Product even better?
What is the role of a Test Engineer?
As a Test Engineer, you are on the border of testing and software development. You will:
- Be responsible for continuously monitoring the quality of “Asysco Migration Technology” (AMT Product Suite);
- Execute manual tests;
- Create automated test cases;
- Help design continuous test improvements;
- Focus on testing software development tools (Leap work is important).
A high-quality product in a high-quality culture…
Asysco has a worldwide reputation in software modernization. Good relations and collaboration with Microsoft’s R&D department are proof of the fact that Asysco has been a frontrunner in IT for over 40 years now, and from the beginning in the .NET world.
Asysco is a flat organization, with a personal atmosphere. Everyone knows each other, and there is room for conversation, informal consultation, and team building. There is a mix of seniority and young talent, which results in an atmosphere of continuous learning.
As a Test Engineer, you will be working in an agile scrum test team of 6 skilled and motivated (Senior) Test Engineers, within our R&D department. You will be working closely together with around 30 Software Engineers and Technical Writers.
What is your profile?
A Test Engineer is highly motivated and willing to learn. You are quality-focused and eager to become even more technical.
To fulfill the position of Test Engineer, we expect you to:
- Hold an HBO degree in IT, preferably in Computer Science;
- Have at least three years of experience with testing;
- Have some experience with automated test tools (for example: Leapwork, Tosca, ALM, TFS, Topdesk, etc.);
- Have strong English speaking and writing skills;
- Reside within commutable distance of Coevorden.
What can you expect?
Working at Asysco is characterized by working on the latest technology, in a high-paced environment, with highly dedicated and ambitious teams. In this environment, we offer you a challenging position as Test Engineer, with room for growth and input, in a continuously developing and growing global organization.
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A monthly gross salary of € 2.600 – € 3.700, dependent on your skills and experience
- A temporary contract of 7 months, with the prospect of a permanent job
- Holiday pay of 8%
- 26 vacation days a year
- Travel allowance of € 0,19 each kilometer
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities to work from home
- Working from home allowance of € 2 each day you work from home
- A general monthly expense allowance of € 30
- An excellent pension scheme, mainly at the employer’s expense
- Insurances in case of sickness and emergencies
- Internal training and education opportunities
- Several team-building activities each year
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply now!
Interested in the position? Please fill out the application form below (don’t forget to attach your resume). For additional information, you can contact our HR Advisor Jacco Pranger at +31 (0)6 54 222 081 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.