Do you want to practice your affinity with IT and are you able to write technical documents independently? Then the position of Technical Writer is perfect for you.
Based in Coevorden, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Technical Writer. A technical writer is responsible for creating documentation for the “Asysco Migration Technology” (AMT) products, with technical specifications and programs provided by the R&D department of Asysco. You will be working in a high-tech and informal culture. Does this role seem interesting to you? Then read on!
A technical writer at Asysco works independently, with input from colleagues from our R&D and Services department. What does the job look like?
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining the documentation of the AMT products, online help files, training materials, and technical sales documentation;
- You are actively participating in one of the agile scrum teams;
- You assist with testing the AMT products occasionally.
Who are we?
Asysco has a worldwide reputation in software modernization. Good relations and collaboration with Microsoft’s R&D department are proof of the fact that Asysco has been a frontrunner in IT for over 40 years now, and from the beginning in the .NET world.
Asysco is a flat organization, with a personal atmosphere. Everyone knows each other, and there is room for conversation, informal consultation, and team building. There is a mix of seniority and young talent, which results in an atmosphere of continuous learning.
Together with two other technical writers, you will be working together with nearly 45 skilled and motivated professionals from our R&D and Services departments.
Who are you?
As a Technical Writer, you have an affinity with IT, and you can work on your own. You have administrative and language skills. You get excited about solving problems by having a strong customer focus, and you thrive for the highest quality. We expect you to:
- Have excellent written communication skills;
- Have a good technical understanding;
- Are very strong in the English language.
What’s in it for you?
Working at Asysco is characterized by working in the latest technology, in a high-paced environment, with highly dedicated and ambitious teams. In this continuously developing and growing global organization, we offer you a challenging position as Technical Writer.
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A monthly gross salary of € 2.000 – € 2.500, dependent on your skills and experience
- A temporary contract of 7 months, with the prospect of a permanent job
- Holiday pay of 8%
- 26 vacation days a year
- Travel allowance of € 0,19 each kilometer
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities to work from home
- Working-from-home allowance of € 2 each day you work from home
- A general monthly expense allowance of € 30
- An excellent pension scheme, mainly at the employer’s expense
- Insurances in case of sickness and emergencies
- Internal training and education opportunities
- Several team-building activities each year
Are you interested in this position? Apply now!
Interested in the position? Please fill out the application form below (don’t forget to attach your resume). For additional information, you can contact our HR Advisor Jacco Pranger at +31 (0)6 54222081 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is open from Monday, September 13th, 2021. You can apply until Monday, October 4th, 2021.