Technical Services Consultant/.NET Programmer/Analyst
As a Technical Services Consultant, primarily Programmer/Analyst, you will be responsible for facilitating the site analysis, delivery, configurations, version upgrades, customizations, cloud deployment, training and other technical needs of customers using our .NET based solutions.
Primarily you will be responsible for facilitating legacy migration projects and delivering post-migration/modernization technical services & support to customers using our .NET software suite while providing regular reports and status updates to members of management. Detailed description of your responsibilities:
- Assist Sales with pre-project Technical Q&A and Proof of Concept deliveries.ite analysis
- Conduct the Site Survey (inventory and analysis) of the client’s AS-IS Legacy environment. This includes writing and presenting the detailed Site Survey Report.elivery
- Facilitate the gathering of all aspects of the legacy environment (source code, data, scripts and documentation) to be migrated.nfigurations
- Facilitate the delivery of the migrated sources and data including the setup and configuration of the target environment (Windows Server/AD, SQL or Oracle, IIS, NAS/SAN, VM’s etc.…)
- Assist with testing including replicating any defects resulting from the environment configuration or automated convertors and decide as to the best course of action for resolution.
- Create and maintain all technical documentation related to the project.
- Conduct technical training for client developers and operators.
- Prepare and present status update reports for project and account managers.
- Provide development support to existing customers.
- Assist, where required, with investigating customer support tickets
Required Experience and Education:
- Three or more years’ experience with enterprise scale computer programming, systems analysis and/or systems administration a must;
- Degree in Computer Science or related field such as CIS or MIS;
- Equivalent certifications or work experience acceptable
- Programming experience with C#, ASP, VB.NET, VBScript/PowerShell;
- Experience with SDLC and currently supported versions of Microsoft Visual Studio [Test] Team Foundation Server;
- Experience with currently supported relational database management systems including MS SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and to be comfortable with diversity in the workplace;
- Ability to work independently or to effectively collaborate with geographically distributed teams;
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%, including domestic and international;
Highly Preferred Skills
Preferred candidates will also have some basic understanding or experience with:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining current versions of VM Ware/Hyper-V, IIS, TCP/IP, Microsoft Windows Server, MS SQL Server or Oracle and Windows Active Directory;
- Systems Analysis, Systems Administration and/or Systems Integration;
- Participating in large, complex, multi-function information technology projects;
- Delivering quality service and satisfaction to internal and external customers.
Experience with some or all of the following legacy technologies:
Cobol, Linc, Natural, XGEN, Algol, ADSO/A, Fortran, PL1, COGEN
DMS, DMSII RDMS, DB2, IDMS, ADABAS, DL/1, VSAM
JCL, REXX, Shell Script (BASH, KSH, SH), ECL, WFL
TIP, HVTIP, CICS IMS TM/DC TUXEDO 3270, LU0, LU6.2 MQ FTP Tivoli BMC RACF COMS ACF2 TopSecret
Have strong customer focus
Be able to stand alone
Have strong perseverance
Possess good problem solving skills
Have (and work by) strong ethics and values
Salary Range: $65k – $95k Gross DOE
Salaries for these positions are determined based on education and experience. The benefits package includes Vacation, Comp Time (for weekend travel), Sick Leave, Group Life, Group Health, STD/LTD, Vision, Dental, Subsidized Mobile Phone and Home Internet, Subsidized Gym and (Sam’s or Costco) Club memberships.
These positions are remote work/work from home positions with significant time spent at client sites. The onsite component of the Technical Services Consultant role can require up to 75% travel (at company’s expense). However, candidates are preferably based within driving distance of the ATL Airport and U.S. Office in Peachtree City, Georgia.
Interested in this position? Please fill out the application form below (please don’t forget to attach your resume).
For additional information about this position you can contact our office at:
+31 (0)524 515386 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.