Sr. Sales Director
VALUE PROPOSITION ASYSCO
Asysco helps enterprises to future proof their business quickly, easily, and cost-effectively by helping them to transition:
From (on-premises) legacy systems (largely mainframes) to Cloud-enabled IT.
We provide enterprises with a new foundation for their business innovation using our automated, predictable, and Cloud-proven migration approach putting the customer (instead of their vendors) back in control of their modernization roadmap.
WHAT WE DO
Asysco is a mainframe/legacy transformation specialist. We address the key concerns businesses have with mainframe/legacy modernization by providing a unique, automated application conversion solution to help them transition to the Cloud faster, easier, and at a guaranteed time and cost.
Our unique IP converts the existing legacy applications to a new cloud-proven architecture while:
- preserving how the application works;
- minimizing disruption to the business while opening the application up to development and innovation in the Cloud;
- giving control over the modernization roadmap back to the customer by allowing flexible choices:
- legacy development, re-platforming or rehosting, and/or modern development refactoring to Java or C#;
- enterprise-class databases (including SQL Server, Oracle, DB2);
- industry-standard operating systems supporting both Microsoft Windows and Linux;
- flexible deployment on-premises and/or in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle);
- replacing legacy functionality with commercial applications (COTS).
This is made possible by our open-sourced landing platform AMT GO: AMT GO not only replicates the entire mainframe quality of service but because it’s open and fully standards-based, AMT GO also allows for an effective, flexible, and incremental modernization roadmap.
We engage both directly with enterprises, or indirectly through systems integrators, who want to leverage our technology with these enterprises that know and trust them.
This way, we give our customers the best possible starting position for innovation so they can re-use their decades of investments and modernize it effectively and sensibly based on business requirements. Where the mainframe was an inhibitor for business innovation, the modernized environment will be Fit-For-Purpose again, accelerating business innovation and unlocking legacy value.
Asysco was founded in 1979 and has offices in The Netherlands and in the United States of America. Asysco has a 100% success track record, migrating legacy applications from numerous COBOL variants (IBM Mainframe, Unisys Libra and Dorado mainframes, Micro Focus, …), and other legacy technologies such as Natural/Adabas, LINC, realizing re-platforming, rehosting, and refactoring approaches.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a full-time, Sr. Sales Director to perform Sales Executive/Account Management functions in North America as part of a Global Sales Team.
Key job tasks:
- Follow-up on qualified leads, convert these into opportunities
- Defining & executing a sophisticated, tailored sales strategy
- Setting meetings with key customer stakeholders (decision-makers, recommenders, budget holders, gatekeepers, ..)
- Support State and Local Government bids and tenders
- Translate USPs / differentiators to customer value
- Contract negotiations resulting in signed contracts
- Partner selection and management (where applicable)
- Providing regular, up-to-date sales forecasts (MS Dynamics)
Competencies: Analytical, result-oriented, competitive, intelligent, customer-focused and centric, perseverance, integrity, creating trust, strong communication skills. Ability to communicate on c-level, restless attitude, independent. Value seller.
Sales Director Qualifications
- A 4-year degree in Sales & Marketing or IT is preferred; other degrees and/or experience may also be acceptable.
- 3+ years of selling high-value Technical Solutions into IT Department/Decision Makers.
- Have closed deals of at least $500k and preferably $1Mio – $10 Mio
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills and are expected to be organized, professional and punctual.
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, or similar Sales Pipeline Automation and Administration system is preferred
- Candidates will preferably have had experience in selling high-value IT Solutions to large & medium-sized organizations and understanding the complexity and value of delivering large, enterprise-scale, mission-critical IT projects.
- Preferred candidates will have some understanding of Legacy Mainframe Modernization and Open Systems Technologies from a sales perspective.
Eligible candidates must have reliable transportation, be able to sit for long periods of time, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position is home-based with flexible work hours but may elect to work out of our U.S. office in Peachtree City, Georgia. Significant 50%-75% domestic travel is standard and some occasional international travel may be required.
This position will report both to the Managing Director of the North American office (regional manager) and to the Group Chief Commercial Officer (functional manager) out of the Netherlands.
This position will be expected to be responsible for developing new business and closing deals in the assigned territory with minimal required supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Are you interested in this position? Apply now!
Please fill out the application form below and don’t forget to attach your resume.
For additional information, you can contact our HR Advisor Jacco Pranger at +31 (0)6 54222081 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.