Do you want to be part of building and developing a technologically complex product for Enterprise Business Customers, in a flexible, agile, and international environment? That’s how a working day of a Software Engineer at Asysco is like.
Based in Coevorden, the Netherlands, we are looking for a high-tech Software Engineer with a .NET background. Being in this position, you operate in a variety of projects with the latest tools and techniques. Every project is unique and contains continuously new challenges. To illustrate the variety in components within our projects: a full-fledged enterprise Runtime, a 4GL IDE, a series of black-box conversion technologies, tailored software components for enterprise customers, new interfaces, and integration components. As some of our Senior Software Engineers explain: “it doesn’t feel at all like I’ve been working these years for the same company”. Do you also want this feeling?
What does a working day look like?
As a Software Engineer, you learn all areas of IT. You will:
- Strengthen the R&D Team in Coevorden by developing .NET components and system integration components;
- Be responsible for continuously developing and maintaining the “Asysco Migration Technology” (AMT Product Suite);
- Focus on the development, realization, testing, documenting, and delivery of products to the QA department.
A high-tech and informal culture…
Asysco has a worldwide reputation in software modernization. Good relations and collaboration with Microsoft’s R&D department are proof of the fact that Asysco has been a frontrunner in IT for over 40 years now, and from the beginning in the .NET world.
Asysco is a flat organization, with a personal atmosphere. Everyone knows each other, and there is room for conversation, informal consultation, and team building. There is a mix of seniority and young talent, which results in an atmosphere of continuous learning.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working in one of the agile scrum teams, within our R&D department, consisting of around 30 skilled and motivated Software Engineers.
What do we expect from you?
A Software Engineer is highly motivated and willing to learn. You get excited from solving complex problems related to software modernization and you thrive for the highest quality. You are dedicated to becoming a Medior Software Engineer within three years and a Senior Software Engineer in the future.
To fulfill the position of Software Engineer, we expect you to:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, preferably Computer Science;
- Have programming experience with C#, MS Visual Studio, ASP, and PowerShell;
- Have knowledge of .NET, and (software for) relational databases;
- Have strong English speaking and writing skills;
- It would be a plus if you have Java experience.
What can you expect?
Working at Asysco is characterized by working in the latest technology, in a high-paced environment, with highly dedicated and ambitious teams. In this environment, we offer you a challenging position as Software Engineer, with room for growth and input, in a continuously developing and growing global organization.
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A monthly gross salary of € 2.600 – € 3.800, dependent on your skills and experience
- A temporary contract of 7 months, with the prospect of a permanent job
- Holiday pay of 8%
- 26 vacation days a year
- Travel allowance of € 0,19 each kilometer
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities to work from home
- Working-from-home allowance of € 2 each day you work from home
- A general monthly expense allowance of € 30
- An excellent pension scheme, mainly at the employer’s expense
- Insurances in case of sickness and emergencies
- Internal training and education opportunities
- Several team-building activities each year
Are you interested in this position? Apply now!
Interested in the position? Please fill out the application form below (don’t forget to attach your resume). For additional information, you can contact our HR Advisor Jacco Pranger at +31 (0)6 54222081 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is open from Monday, September 13th, 2021.
You can apply until Monday, October 4th, 2021.