Software Engineer (Java)
Do you want to be part of building and developing a technologically complex product for Enterprise Business Customers, in a flexible, agile, and international environment. That’s how a working day of a Medior/Senior Software Engineer at Asysco is like.
What does a working day look like?
As a Software Engineer, you learn all areas of IT. You will:
- Strengthen the R&D Team in Coevorden by developing Java components and system integration components;
- Be responsible for continuously developing and maintaining the “Asysco Migration Technology” (AMT Product Suite);
- Focus on the development, realisation, testing, documenting, and delivery of products to the QA department.
A high-tech and informal culture…
Asysco has a worldwide reputation in software modernisation. Good relations and collaboration with e.g. Microsoft’s R&D department are proof of the fact that Asysco has been a frontrunner in IT for over 40 years now, from the beginning in the .NET world, and expanded into Java/Linux some years ago.
Asysco is a flat organisation, with a personal atmosphere. Everyone knows each other, and there is room for conversation, informal consultation, and team building. There is a mix of seniority and young talent, which results in an atmosphere of continuous learning.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working in one of the agile scrum teams, within our R&D department, consisting of more than 30 skilled and motivated Software Engineers.
What do we expect from you?
A Software Engineer is highly motivated and willing to learn. You get excited from solving complex problems related to software modernisation and you thrive for the highest quality. You are dedicated to becoming a Medior Software Engineer within three years and a Senior Software Engineer in the future.
To fulfill the position of Software Engineer, we expect you to:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, preferably Computer Science;
- Have programming experience with C#, Java, Python, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Docker, GITHUB, Angular and SonarQube;
- Have knowledge of Java and (software for) relational databases;
- Have strong English speaking and writing skills;
- It would be a plus if you also have .NET experience.
What can you expect?
Working at Asysco is characterised by working in the latest technology, in a high-paced environment, with highly dedicated and ambitious teams. In this environment, we offer you a challenging position as Software Engineer, with room for growth and input, in a continuously developing and growing global organisation.
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A monthly gross salary of € 3.500 – € 5.000, dependent on your skills and experience
- A temporary contract of 7 months, with the prospect of a permanent job
- Holiday pay of 8%
- 26 vacation days a year
- Travel allowance of € 0,19 each kilometer
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities to work from home
- Working from home allowance of € 2 each day you work from home
- A general monthly expense allowance of € 30
- An excellent pension scheme, mainly at the employer’s expense
- Insurances in case of sickness and emergencies
- Internal training and education opportunities
- Several team-building activities each year
Are you ready for a real challenge? Apply now!
Interested in the position? Please fill out the application form below. For additional information, you can contact our HR Advisor Jacco Pranger at: +31 (0)6 54222081 or send an email to email@example.com.
This vacancy is open from Monday June 13th, 2022. You can apply until Sunday July 31st, 2022.