Based in the Netherlands: IT Services Support Consultant
The position of IT Services Support Consultant involves providing technical support to Asysco ’s customers. This technical support is primarily investigating and answering questions and enhancement requests relating to the usage of the Asysco ’s Development Studio IDE, which is used to develop .NET runtime applications, and Asysco ’s Control Center used for administration and operations of the customer’s runtime environments. The IT Services Support Consultant reports to the Asysco Global Services Manager and is supported by Asysco ’s product development team. The IT Services Consultant works from Asysco ‘s office in Coevorden, the Netherlands and occasionally visits Asysco ‘s European customers.
As an IT Services Consultant, you will:
- provide technical support to Asysco ’s customers, through investigating reported runtime incidents and answering questions raised by customers about Asysco ’s development, administration, and operations products.
- deliver training and presentations both internally and to Asysco customers either onsite at the customer, or at the annual Asysco Technology Conference.
- maintain Asysco ‘s product release environments.
- maintain technical details and contact details of customers.
- write technical articles for sharing directly with customers, or for addition in the knowledge base.
To fill the position of IT Services Support Consultant we expect you to:
- have a Bachelor’s qualification in IT or have at least two years of experience in the field of IT Services.
- possess knowledge of C# / ASP.NET, PowerShell, SQL Server / Oracle, Windows Server, and ideally have knowledge also in Active Directory, VMWare / Hyper V and Azure / AWS Cloud.
- possess customer service skills and good communicative abilities, both written and verbally.
- have an excellent command of the English language.
- reside within a commutable distance to Coevorden.
Highly Preferred Skills
As an employee of Asysco, you are deeply interested in technology, and troubleshooting, with the perseverance to not give up. You can work individually as well as in a team. You possess good problem-solving skills, have a strong customer focus and work by strong ethics and values.
Have strong customer focus
Be able to stand alone
Have strong perseverance
Possess good problem solving skills
Have (and work by) strong ethics and values
Working at Asysco is characterized by working in the latest technology, a high paced environment, with highly dedicated and ambitious teams. An environment in which you are part of an organization having high esteem in the IT modernization arena and an organization that is known and respected for its know-how, expertise, and innovative character. Good relations and collaboration with Microsoft’s R&D department are proof of the fact that Asysco has been a frontrunner in the .NET world from the beginning, for over 40 years now. Our ‘Partner status’ with Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, and others also illustrates this.
In this environment, we offer a challenging position as IT Services Support Consultant, with room for growth and input, in a continuously developing and growing global organization. We offer a fulltime job, a good salary, competing benefits and internal training. Are you interested in taking the next step in your career?
In short, Asysco is an organization where you can learn and grow whenever you show some initiative and perseverance.
Below the job experience of Robbin Steffens as former Asysco IT Services Support Consultant:
“I started working for Asysco in January of 2015. Previously, I had done a few jobs that were in customer support as well, but I quickly found that this was something different. Although there are guidelines and helpfiles present, most of the incidents that I worked on required troubleshooting and finding solutions. As someone who enjoys finding and solving issues, I greatly enjoyed my time as IT Services Support Consultant. One great aspect of the role is that you are able to communicate with customers a lot, and in some cases it allowed me to travel to the customer in order to assist with issues they may have had. As IT Services Consultant, you also get to work with people from other departments, such as R&D, and learn more about the product that you (and the customer) are working with. You get a glimpse of many different business applications and programming languages, and I feel that it made me a better developer as well. I strongly recommend the role and I look forward to working with you!”
Interested in this position? Please fill out the application form below (please don’t forget to attach your resume).
For additional information about this position you can contact our office at:
+31 (0)524 515386 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.