IT Consultant (the Netherlands)
Do you want to start in IT Consultancy and help Enterprise Business Customers to modernize their business all over the world? Then this role of IT Consultant is a perfect match for you!
Being in the position of IT Consultant, you provide technical support to Asysco’s customers from Asysco’s office in Coevorden, the Netherlands. The questions and requests of customers tend to be varied, so no two days are the same. You also spend time working on creating and updating “Asysco Migration Technology” (AMT) environments and learn about the AMT product. Does this appeal to you? Please read on.
What does this role look like?
As an IT Consultant, you are the first point of contact for customers. Are you curious about what you are going to do?
- You provide technical support to Asysco’s customers, through investigating reported runtime incidents and answering questions raised by customers about Asysco’s development, administration, and operations products;
- You maintain Asysco’s product release environments;
- You write technical articles for sharing directly with customers, or in addition to the knowledge base.
The position of IT Consultant provides the opportunity to communicate with customers a lot and to learn all areas of IT, to extend your consultancy role. The position of IT Consultant is the starting point for becoming a Technical Services Consultant within Asysco in the future (2-3 years expectation). In a future consultancy role, you travel across Europe (and sometimes the US) to visit customers and work on projects on site.
What working environment can you expect?
Asysco has a worldwide reputation in software modernization. Good relations and collaboration with Microsoft’s R&D department are proof of the fact that Asysco has been a frontrunner in IT for over 40 years now, and from the beginning in the .NET world.
As an IT Consultant, you will be closely working together with 40 skilled and motivated Consultants and Software Engineers. Asysco is a flat organization, with a personal atmosphere. Everyone knows each other, and there is room for conversation, informal consultation, and team building. There is a mix of seniority and young talent, which results in an atmosphere of continuous learning.
Who are you?
As an IT Consultant, you have a quality perspective, and you are eager to learn more. You can ask the right questions to customers, to understand what the real problem is. Besides managing customers, you can manage yourself and have good judgment in prioritizing work. You can stand up for yourself, have your own thoughts and ideas, and you are critical-minded.
To fill the position of IT Consultant, we expect you to:
- Have basic IT experience and interest;
- Possess good communicative abilities, both written and verbally;
- Have a good command of the English language.
Are you going to work with us?
Working at Asysco is characterized by working in the latest technology, in a high-paced environment, with highly dedicated and ambitious teams. In this environment, we offer you a challenging position as IT Consultant, with room for growth and input, in a continuously developing and growing global organization.
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A monthly gross salary of € 2.000 – € 3.200, dependent on your skills and experience
- A temporary contract of 7 months, with the prospect of a permanent job
- Holiday pay of 8%
- 26 vacation days a year
- Travel allowance of € 0,19 each kilometer
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities to work from home
- Working- from- home allowance of € 2 each day you work from home
- A general monthly expense allowance of € 30
- An excellent pension scheme, mainly at the employer’s expense
- Insurances in case of sickness and emergencies
- Internal training and education opportunities
- Several team-building activities each year
The job experience of Robbin Steffens as a former Asysco IT Services Support Consultant
“I started working for Asysco in January of 2015. Previously, I had done a few jobs that were in customer support as well, but I quickly found that this was something different. Although there are guidelines and help files present, most of the incidents that I worked on required troubleshooting and finding solutions. As someone who enjoys finding and solving issues, I greatly enjoyed my time as IT Services Support Consultant. One great aspect of the role is that you are able to communicate with customers a lot, and in some cases it allowed me to travel to the customer in order to assist with issues they may have had. As IT Services Consultant, you also get to work with people from other departments, such as R&D and learn more about the product that you (and the customer) are working with. You get a glimpse of many different business applications and programming languages, and I feel that it made me a better developer as well. I strongly recommend the role and I look forward to working with you!”
Are you becoming our future IT Consultant? Apply now!
Interested in the position? Please fill out the application form below (don’t forget to attach your resume). For additional information, you can contact our HR Advisor Jacco Pranger at +31 (0)6 54 222 081 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.