Based in the Netherlands: R&D Software Engineer
Based in Coevorden, the Netherlands, we are looking for a high-tech developer with a .NET background and strong problem-solving skills.
Being in the position of R&D Software Engineer, you operate in a very flexible and agile environment in a variety of projects. By applying the latest technologies, you build and develop a technologically complex product. Our projects are very diverse: a full-fledged enterprise Runtime, a 4GL IDE, a series of black-box conversion technologies, tailored software components for enterprise customers, new interfaces, and integration components.
Our R&D team consists of nearly thirty skilled and motivated R&D Software Engineers, a few of them being in the role of Team Leader, working in multiple Agile Scrum Teams. As an R&D Software Engineer, you will be working in one of these Scrum Teams.
As an R&D Software Engineer you will:
- actively participate in the R&D projects in the team.
- strengthen the R&D team in Coevorden by developing .NET Core components and system integrating components.
- be responsible for developing and maintaining our AMT Product Suite.
- focus on the development, realization, testing, documenting, and delivery of the products to the QA department.
To fulfill the position of R&D Software Engineer we expect you to:
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology.
- have programming experience with MS Visual Studio, C#, ASP, and PowerShell.
- have strong knowledge of .NET Core, and/or .NET FW, and (software for) relational databases.
- have strong English speaking and writing skills.
- be willing to travel to clients throughout Europe / United States occasionally.
- be residing within commutable distance to our HQ in Coevorden, The Netherlands.
- finally, it would be a plus if you have Java experience.
Highly Preferred Skills
Asysco’s Core Competencies
To fit the Asysco culture, we expect all our employees to:
- possess good problem-solving skills.
- be able to work individually as well as in a team.
- have strong perseverance.
- have a strong customer focus.
- have (and work by) strong ethics and values.
Have strong customer focus
Be able to stand alone
Have strong perseverance
Possess good problem solving skills
Have (and work by) strong ethics and values
Working at Asysco is characterized by working in the latest technology, a high-paced environment, with highly dedicated and ambitious teams. An environment in which you are part of an organization having high esteem in the IT modernization arena, and an organization that is known and respected for its know-how, expertise, and innovative character. Good relations and collaboration with Microsoft’s R&D department are proof of the fact that Asysco has been a frontrunner in the .NET world from the beginning, for over 40 years now. Our ‘Partner status’ with Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, and others also illustrates this.
In this environment, we offer you a challenging position as R&D Software Engineer, with room for growth and input, in a continuously developing and growing global organization. We offer a full-time job, a good salary, competing benefits and internal training. Are you interested in taking the next step in your career?
Interested in this position? Please fill out the application form below (please don’t forget to attach your resume).
For additional information about this position you can contact our office at:
+31 (0)524 515386 or send an email to email@example.com.